Thursday 26 August 2010

Supernatural dream

I was in a dungeon fighting against my friend Alex who was possessed. I was told by Dean Winchester that I had to stab her with the knife then cut off a body part to kill her. My cat, Powder, was also helping her. I'd have to kill my cat too.

After a bit of a fight I stabbed Alex in the head then cut off her arm. I was crying, that was my friend.

I then had to get on a train. I was standing on the plat form and tried to buy a ticket when the train turned up. I was told that the train was full and I couldn't buy a ticket. Loads of people I was told me it was okay. So we had to wait for the next train. It was a cold day and although I had my coat on I had no gloves.

Dean was still there, he was wearing stripy gloves. He held my hands.

Train then turned up and I went to mum's to repair the relationship with my cat who'd come back to life.

No comments: