Wednesday 4 August 2010

My funeral...

I had a quick disturbing dream about going to my wake before I'd even died. I had some sort of terminal illness that said I'd die on a particular date. It wasn't like cancer or anything. I felt fine. I decided to invite anyone I'd even been friends with to my party. There were a lot of old school friends there and there was a wall where they could post farewell message to me.

I went to look at the wall, there were only one or two things there. One said:

"I love you - Tom."

I knew who it was and in real life I haven't spoken to this guy since highschool and even then we weren't really friends.

That set me off. I went to speak to Ben telling him that this couldn't be real and that I felt fine so how could I die the next day. I've never felt so heart broken in my life. I didn't want to leave these fantastic people. I didn't want to leave Ben.

I hugged Tom, didn't need to say I wasn't interested. It didn't really matter, I loved Ben and I was about to die.

The next day, I didn't die...

No comments: