Thursday 17 December 2009

Freaky Dream

It's actually quite difficult to remember but I know that I woke up feeling very, very wrong. I was with a small group of people and we were running from something. It was as if our family members had turned into zombies and we had to run from them. I remember the dream flicking back and forth between my family being friendly and my family being scary.

I know it was a really good story how we escaped from them but I just can't remember it...

Then I was pregnant. I was walking around being pregnant and telling people about it. I then went to a party and had to pop back to my friend Donna's house to fetch some stuff for her. It was a new house I'd never been in before so I didn't know where her room was.

"Make sure you don't go in any of the other rooms, its where the lodgers live."

I ended up going into a room that clearly wasn't Donna's. I freaked out a bit. Eventually found her room and picked up the milk and tampon she wanted. All the milk was labeled with each house mate's name so no one used the wrong milk...

I was then chatting to a ginger girl who I know (and don't really like) from our village. We were talking about my pregnancy. I told her that I was actually going to get rid of the baby.

I then went to a bar where all my friends were to tell them that I was getting rid of the baby. It was a horrible thing to do. I was standing at the bar with my hands on it thinking, 'god this is a bad dream.' Ben, my boyfriend, was standing next to me looking concerned.

"I think this is a dream, I'm going to try and pull myself out of it." I tried to get out of the dream, as I did I saw Ben fading away. I half realised that if this were a dream then maybe I was dreaming Ben too.

"Ben..." I said as I faded out of the dream and into consciousness.

I heard myself say the dream in real life. I looked over and Ben was sleeping by my side. No pregnancy, nothing. It was such a relief.

No comments: