Monday 13 July 2009

Long time no post - Some links and a rant:

First of all ladies and gentlemen may I pop you in the direction of these two sites:


www.emu-oil-well.com


www.feelingstylish.wordpress.com


Secondly may I have a small rant about Torchwood and the poor writers who are getting flamed by unhappy fans. I'm not going to spoil too much if you've just stumbled upon this little site but someone dies, well a lot of people die. But someone who I like, I was sad, had a little cry then got on with my life.

It seems that, on twitter especially, that people have been moaning at James Moran (writer) for how the story panned out. All I can say to him is bloody well done, ignore these so called fans and congrats on producing a moving, exciting, telly show.

<3

You can read what he had to say here:
http://jamesmoran.blogspot.com/2009/07/stepping-back.html

No comments: