Tuesday 21 July 2009

The Dolls are taking over.

Another doll dream;

Alex and I were talking about buying more dolls so we went on the Lati site and ordered two Lati Yellow girls for our selves. She decided on one with natural makeup and freckles and I decided on one with silver makeup. I also decided on a 52cm doll and another MSD. I got a call from my dad a little while later saying he had some post for me, he handed me an envelope first that was something boring then a huge box that was obviously from Lati.

I opened it outside and stood up the two yellows I couldn't work out who was who's at first because it had been so long since we'd ordered them. I then got out a taller, naked girl and then an even taller boy. The boy's faceup was really girly so I had trouble working out which character I had intended him for.

I called Alex and she came over, we realised that her Yellow had freckles so we began to dress our dolls in their chosen styles. My Yellow came out as some sort of cabert dancer.

I then went to dress the girl doll and realised that she was actually the 52cm and the msd was the boy. It was confusing. I was going to do a photoshoot of the new boy and Fabian despite having him paired with Seb because Seb still was headless. I then looked at Seb's body on the mantlepiece and his head was there!

--

There was then a jump and the dream was no longer doll based. I was walking down magdelene street in Norwich and up ahead was a load of cameras and microphone filming something. I thought it was just the news or something uninteresting. I stood next to a man looking around, someone then approached us beckoning for us to move. We did so and then suddenly we were in shot, we were extras. I then saw Hugh Laurie and realised that we were in an episode of House, there was an explosion and the man put his arm aroudn me, he was my father in the episode. I was acting my arse off looking around at people, feigning fright, I was awesome.

Another jump and it seemed as if I was in the same place where the explosion had happened but this time it was real and I was on my own. Some woman threw a bomb into this place where there were some people, it looked like an old office block. The place blew up.

A jump again and I'm replyying the scene again this time the bomb is thrown up onto the top of the building, it explodes and I realise that someone is in there still alive. It's Ben! Ohnoes, I go in get him out and he gives me a big hug, I then realise that he has a gunshot wound to the chest. I call the paramedics and the woman gives Ben a piggy back to the ambulance.

Jump again and I'm in the same building but it is a toy shop, in there on the table is a laptop, I 'borrow' the laptop, which happens to belong to a gangster, and check my email. As I'm clearing the history I hear people coming. I run off then realise that I left an Emu Oil email open so they know it is me. It was such a scary feeling. Then I awoke.

No comments: