Sunday 19 July 2009

Blue Whale?

Right this dream could be the effect of a lot of drink yesterday including loads of RedBull, I'm still a bit drunk now so my apologies for typos, incoherence etc.

--

So Mum and I had been invited to a sample session, basically two big trailers of free samples for us to try out. We were looking around taking what we needed and I saw these Dollmore figurines I was confused as to why Dollmore were giving away small figurines. I walked around to the otherside of the table and they were giving away SD heads. I really didn't need SD heads the only full dolls I could see was a smallish doll that wouldn't fit in with my MSDs. I then saw a doll in a box that said 'Blue Whale' on the box.

Then Alex came along and it turned out Blue Whale was a really expensive, elite sculpt. I picked it up and also it was an SD it was gorgeous. I decided that I would have it and Alex told me that it was one of those ones that people would want me to dress exclusivly in Blue Whale clothes. I took - I then cut to after the doll was painted and dressed. He was Brenton, he had this wry smile that was simply beautiful, he had a dark blonde wig, dark eyes and he wasn't as tall as some SDs. He must've been about 50cm tall so I put him next to Sebastien, I think Seb fell in love there and then (Seb was wearing a black wig, leather jacket and leather trousers. He looked amazing.) Seb was sort of holding onto Brenton's arm, which I'm not sure my detective was too keen on.

I don't know what this doll was, where the image came from or where I can find him but I know now that Brenton can't be a Limho Mono he has to be a very tall, somewhat chunky MSD with a somewhat sarcastic little smile.

No comments: