Monday 8 September 2008

Blokes I find hot but probably shouldn't (PIC!SPAM)

Above: Charley Boorman - Actor - Mainly known for riding around the world a few times on pretty bikes with Ewan Mcgregor - He is utterly, wonderfully charming and it drive me insane!!
Above: Julian Barratt from The Mighty Boosh, wonderfully shy in RL. It's the facial hair that does it for me.
Above: George Mason from 24 - Not sure of the Actor's name but I find him hawt.
Above: Alex Mahone (William Fitchner) - Prison Break - It's the violent agent thing.
Above: Tea Bag ( Robert Knepper) Okay so there's the murdering, the gay and the peodophillia not my normal type of man ('cept the ghey) so WHY?
Gene Hunt (Philip Glenister) Life on Mars - It's the violent authoritive police thing again. I see a pattern emerging.

No comments: