Sunday 8 June 2008

Saddness

It could be the five glasses of wine and not drunk thing. However, I feel really sad today, listening to Darren Hayes and Savage Garden, I feel I could cry. I don't know why, I'm just thinking about so many things. Affirmation now reminds me of my best friend's mum who sadly died of lung cancer a few years ago. Plus the fact that my Mum's friends are round out house. Perfectly nice people but the first time I met them was at my cousin/friend's funeral and that's all they make me think of.

I want to be social but it's hard.

Darren Hayes has such a beautiful voice. I have the urge to tell him.

*heads off to myspace*

He's turned off his messages. I'm not going to mess up his comments board.
I hate feeling like this, it's been years since I've felt so shitty. I really could cry. I honestly have no idea why, sure I miss Heather and Chris but I've been missing them for ages, why now does it all pile up upon me. I've got a good new job, a wonderful bloke who I wish to the spend the rest of my life with.

<3 To Ben. He's amazing. He's kept me sane these last three and a half years, he's the most amazing person I have ever met. Beautiful, intelligent and he really loves me. Of course I wish he showed it more, but I'm a girl. All girls want blokes to be more romantic.

I feel like I've got about a million emotions all bubbling up inside me waiting to burst out. It all seems so sudden though.

Grr.

No comments: