Friday 9 April 2010

Kirby, Matt Smith and a bonfire

Now, as I decided to write this dream it slipped from my head. I'm going to write down the only snippet that remains incase the rest comes back.

I was hanging out with Matt Smith, the new Doctor. There was a reason I just can't remember what it was. My friend Kirby had asked me to get her his autograph. I thought I'd do one better so I got him to call her. I said, "go on pretend to be the Doctor."

He screwed up his face and put the ringing phone to his ear, "no," he said with a laugh.

I laughed too as if I'd been joking even though I hadn't been.

I was then with Kirby, Ben and Matt (double date?) in a big green caravan thing watching some fire works. Something really interesting happened/was said but I can't remember what.

We were clearly in America so Ben and I flew back. From our ACTUAL, real life America trip we'll get back at 8am Sunday morning to get straight back to work on the Monday. I got in the car to drive home from Heathrow, thinking 'urgh, work tomorrow.' I looked at the date and it was Saturday! Yay.

No comments: