Tuesday 16 March 2010

I was in Doctor Who

Tain, a character of mine who was created for the whoniverse, was in a big English mansion. The sort of thing you see in horror movies and murder mysteries. I was her so I will write this from first person point of view.

I ran through the mansion determined to get back to the Doctor, I didn't think there would be anything to hinder me. There were, loud, heavy foosteps behind me I turned just in time to see a hammer come down on me. The man wielding the huge hammer was dressed in armor, some sort of guard or soldier. Another blow with the hammer and I was unconscious.

When I awoke I was in the middle of an bare dark oak wood floor. The walls were paneled but the room was empty.

I left the room only to turn a corner and come across another guard. This time I was ready, I grabbed the guard by the shoulders and I think he was surprised at my strength. He soon crumpled to the floor and I continued on my way.

After a while without seeing anyone I tiptoed into a room. There were to guards near to where I'd walked in and two guarding a passage at the other end of the room.

I didn't fancy taking on four guards so snuck down the side of the room and up some stairs to the right of the passage way. One guard saw me and I dealt with her. I peered round the side of the stairs to see a large round ghost. Was it a boo? It was a boo, what the hell. I decided to run rather than deal with it. However, it started to come up the stairs. No amount of looking at it would make it stop.

The guards knew where I was. I ran around to another set of stairs that came down the other side of the passage. The guards had followed me so I could nip through and see what awaited me.

In front of me, down the passage, was a high ceilinged room apparently only blocked off by a metal bar just below head height. My hesitation meant the guards and boo were behind me, I dived under the bar and they didn't follow.

There were a few people in there and in the middle, on a large, curved sofa was the Doctor. I was pleased to see him. I sat between him and a half naked man with six arms. We were victorious.

No comments: