Friday 11 December 2009

Sylar Dream

I was at the airport with Dad waiting to see him off on his way to Cuba. He needed some tobacco so we popped into a little shop just outside the airport. I was having a look around whilst Dad was talking to the shop keeper. When I looked up I realised it was Sylar. I freaked out a little bit as Dad gave him his card to pay for what he'd bought.

Sylar didn't have a chip and pin machine. It was all a bit dodgey.

"Dad, I don't think you should be doing that..." I said as I walked closer. There was then a flurry, a moment of blankness and it seemed like we were captured. Sylar walked us out of the shop, we went pretty quietly. He was then talking about a cigarette he was smoking.

"This is strawberry tabacco rolled in gold paper. I'm smoking about a million dollars worth of cigarette." He grinned widely before taking a drag. He then put his arm around me, holding me tightly, almost threateningly. He offered me the cigarette and I took it, taking a long drag, it tasted good as I inhaled. I was no longer scared, I felt special to be smoking an expensive cigarette.

Dad got away, Sylar let him go. Dad wasn't leaving me, helpless and alone. I was important and could clearly handle myself. I recall Sylar was wearing a white shirt and black trousers. I put my arm round him and can vividly remember the feel of his shirt and how slim he was.

I don't remember much else but there was a lot of running up an down stairs...

No comments: