Thursday 23 July 2009

Nightmares

So I had another terrible dream last night. Possibly one of the worst.

So, another of David's friends, I know who this one was but I'm not going to mention any names (unless you email me) because although I HATE him with a passion I'm not into slander. So he was doing something in my house, just wrecking it, I was panicking, Dav (my Bro) came along once this chav had gone and told me not to go into the house because my cat had been killed.

I was furious, Powder is my perfect little kitty, it pains me not to live with her any more so finding out she had been killed by a chav that I hate infuriated me. I was then on the hunt to find him, he went into hiding because he knew I would fucking kill him. Dav helped me and we went into this super market, I saw this chav run into and aisle, Dav was ahead of me I pointed to the aisle so he could cut the chav off. As I ran into the aisle Dav was already kicking the shit out of this chav. I joined in and we left him there bloody and unconscious. HAAH!

I then went to get the cat box so we could take Powder to the vet to get a little kitty coffin. He white fur was bloody and wet but as I picked up the cat box she Meowed! SHE WAS ALIVE! I was so happy, thank god my head made her back alive. <3

I hate that Chav.

No comments: