Wednesday 22 July 2009

Bits of last nights dream,

I don't remember all of last night's dream, it's a bit weird.

So my brother and his mates were on the beach, one of his brother's mates who had longish blond curly hair did something that really pissed me off like so much that I wanted to kill him. We had a bit of a fight. I was then at my Dad's house (which is the house I grew up in) and I saw my brother sneak off into the woods at the end of the garden. A few of his friends then followed and I had around the corner near the kitchen to attack this one boy again. I remember something about running after him but never being able to catch him, I'm sure that means something.

Then I was getting on a flight with Jules to go to Spain, she was telling people that they weren't allowed hand luggage but no one was listening until a flight attendant said it.

Then I was in a bar with Siavash and someone else from big brother.
Strange...

No comments: