Friday 14 November 2008

My Thoughts on Everything

Okay so I have the urge to update my status on facebook every few minutes. I'm not going to I'm going to at least give it an hour. *Struggles* So I'm watching Children in need and I need to say a lot of things.

Firstly Doctor Who.

WTF
David Morrisey? Really? SRSLY?
I'm sure he'll be great if it is the truth but David Tennant is a hard one to follow in terms of aesthetics, they could've tired. I'm not shallow or anything (*is totally shallow*) but DAVID TENNANT IS SO PRETTY! Urgh I've stolen the 'caps when something is exciting' thing from Cristy, she has taken over my life.

Secondly Ashes To Ashes

Bring it on Topgear cross over and the mighty QUATTRO *wants* *needs*. Mmm Gene Hunt, Quattro. It is too much for me. I'm tired and there's so much pretty on the TV!

Gok Wan

I love him. What a fucking dude!

Girls Aloud

Too much pretty. *loves* for a rocker I like pop far more than I should.

Take That.

I've discovered a new Slash obsession. That cannot be a good thing. Bollocks.


Bring on the flailing and comments thnxplz.
*heart*

No comments: