Sunday 2 November 2008

Fabian's Questionairre.

1) How Old Are You?
29

2)Height?
*sigh* 44cm

3)You Got Any Bad Habits?
I shot someone.

4)You a virgin?
No

5)Who's your Mate/Spouse?
No one right now. Although I'm up for some fun!

6)Have Any Kids?
No way.

7)Favourite Food?
*Thinks* French Fancies *shrug*

8)Favourite Ice Cream flavour?
Mint

10) Hate anyone?
Yes, actually. I especially don't like Doctors.


11) Any Secrets?
Oh, many. But they are secret.

12) Love Anyone?
Of course, once.

13)TACOS?
What?

14)Ever slept in All day?
Only in the last few months. Couldn't risk sleeping in until after dawn before.

15)Favourite Show?
*Shrug*

16)Favourite Movie?
Something gory.

17)Favourite Band?
Still getting used to this music but anything with a beat.

18)Eye Colours?
Black

19)Skin?
Since a distinct lack of sunlight has made me about as pale as you can get, white.

20)Fat/Average/Slim?
Slim

21)Rain, sunshine?
Still can't get used to the sunlight. Too bright.

22)Pool, Beach?
I have never had the chance to enjoy either.

23)Camping, staying home?
God, home! I roughed it for far too many years.

24)Dog, Cat?
Sheep?

25)Believe in aliens?
Haha! Of course.

26)Natural Born, or Clone?
All the clones I ever met were a bit weird.

27)Car or Ship..?
Car

28)Ever destroyed something out of Blind Rage?
Yep

29)Any Unusual Things about you?
I'm from the future...

30)How much food/drink do you need a day?
I learnt to live on minimal rations, then I was offered three meals a day plus snacks so far to much. I won't be this skinny for long.

31)Favourite Place?
Bed.

No comments: