Thursday 2 October 2008

Why my mum is fucking awesome and why i love her.


She's beyond awesome. Anyone who has read this blog knows of my Doll obession and how much I love my kids. Anyways, upon mentioning to my mother how I wanted to learn to sew because of the doll thing she has made it her goal in life to make the most awesome clothes ever.

When i was younger she used to make clothes for mt barbies, for me as well as mending anything (darning socks etc). So she's a bit better than myself at this sewing malarkey. She took Fabian's (he's the blondie, future bitch of a doll) measurments and a pair of trousers I had roughly sewn (rough being the word here). She made these trousers in to better, tighter beauties, as well as making him some jogging bottoms and a t-shirt.

A conversation with her today revealled she's printed off loads of patterns, lectured me about buying MSDs instead of SDs because they are harder to find clothes for.

I then ask her.
"I think I've converted you, you are tempted to get one"

"Maybe"

Came her answer

"But if I did, Fabian wouldn't get any clothes"

So if she wants to buy me a female SD she is more than welcome to. Christmas time is coming up.

I love my Mummy so much, she is the most awesome person I have ever met.

Mummy i wuv you
<3

No comments: