Wednesday 29 October 2008

Doll Update

So I thought after the disaster of the Torchwood post I thought I would share something interesting and a huge deal less geeky... hang on, screw the less geeky bit this is more geeky.

So Dolls, the two I currently have with me are:

Fabian (DZ Mo) - Blonde haired, blue eyed future boy, from the..uh.. future. See a few posts down for the exact year, I forget. Pulled here by that Hadron collider thingy, no end of the world but a future boy instead. Wahey.

Samael (DZ Sheep) - Narcoleptic Necromancer Sheep. Nuff Said.

The one on his way is:

Cahal Raclaw (Lati blue boy Rucas) - Medieval Assassin. Back story is currently very limited although I am looking forward to building it, anyone who wishes to help me build it, either through roleplay, doll stories (slash or no slash, he's not fussed and nor am I) or just through a little chat.

The ones I want:

Rae (MNF Fairyland Aline boy either Lishe or Carl) - Still haven't decided on this boy I know who he is and what he will do. I know the wig I want and the eyes I want, just don't know which head. His storyline is going to be a bit of a secret but will involve Fabian. Whoop.

Olivia - Not sure which doll I want because I find girl dolls ugly as hell. Quite like the MNF girls (a-line, natch) and love the new Lati red girls but I'm still working out this girl, her back story and her appearance. TBH I have a name, this is all. If someone can point me in the direction of a harcore, awesome looking girl I'd be greatful. I'm still new to this doll thing.

Brenton Moore - Detective. Also more of an idea, no idea which model would fit with him, he'd a drugged up Detective who's a bit crooked and a fair bit older than any doll models would suit. Once again, a shove in the right direction would be appreciated.

Any doll loving friends I can make would be great, I see the relationships Davey's and Lulu's kids have and I want that I want to exchange sexy angsty messages doll to doll. :( *is jealous*

Anyways, Fabian has a new wig on the way, his DZ default one is so shoddily made it is unbelievable so I shelled out $35 on a new one for him and one for Cahal. Never had to cut a wig before so it will be interesting.

Much love to you all. Expect many a picture when the new boy arrives and by posting this I've had about five new ideas for characters, thanks.
<3
xx

No comments: