Tuesday 23 September 2008

God I miss them

1 Year ago yesterday my friends Chris and Nathan were taken from us in a horrific car accident. Chris was, in a round about way, my cousin and whilst we were at school one of my best friends. Nathan was simply an aquaintence of mine, I sat with him on the bus to school.

My mum married Chris' uncle and thus we became cousins and our friendship was rekindled somewhat. It hurts me to think that I am not going to see these people ever again, such kind, friendly, wonderful people.

I thought a year on things would be better but yesterday at work I was a complete mess, unsettled and restless. I did work and I worked hard but I needed to get out and do something, it felt like working wasn't enough. Any day I or any of my other friend's could die in a car accident and I'm stuck doing fucking sales when I could be meeting new people, catching up with old friends and handing out with new ones.

I'm such a stupidly restless person, I need to be out doing things, not stuck in a FREEZING cold office all day, every day. I need brightness, creativity, colour, WARMTH. (Seriously I work in the coldest office ever) .

Anyways, this is for Chris and Nathan, everyone misses you dearly. I love you both and wish you were both still here, you make the world a better place to be in.

And on a happier note: A bunny, because bunnies make me happy. Sorry for the depressing post.
<3

No comments: