Sunday 3 August 2008

Okay so I bought the sheep.

He'll be with me by this time next week hopefully. Air mail takes 6 days. Will probably be sent tomorrow. God i hope he gets here soon. He'll probably be here before Sebastien now. Or at least he'll arrive at the same time Seb gets to Davey's.

I'm going to leave his face up for now because A, I don't have any stuff. B, I don't know what to do. So yeah Sam will be faceless until the end of August. It's a shame really because I'm going to want to be taking photos of him as soon as he arrives.

I got him from the Czech DZ dealer VillemoArt. The seller has been lovely all along and shipping was only 10euros. Yay.

I was looking at buying my Mo from a marketplace seller on DOA, I think she was from Texas. I enquired about shipping and it would've been $180 just for her to send it. Ricockulous. Plus he'd get stuck at customs no doubt.

So my Mo will proabably come from the UK dealer, no shipping to pay and no customs charges. UK FTW.

Enough now, I need to clean the house.
x

1 comment:

Tucker said...

Wooo! Sheeps rox! :D he looks awesome!