Tuesday 29 July 2008

I want to make this fantastic.



I've been spending too much time writing about utter rubbish on here. I want to give you interesting articles, real info, pretty pictures etc.




I haven't really been doing that. So today I am going to tell you about Sebastien. Unfortunately you cannot see him as I don't even have him with me yet. He is on the way to my darling Lucie.




Sebastien is a 27cm Obitsu doll.




Random I know.




Keep with me though. The gorgeousness of this creature will be a pleasure to behold, however, you will have to trust me on this until I can get him, sort out his hair and clothing. Lucie is giving him a face and apparently is going to make him lots of sexy jewellery. (She does this well. If you want bespoke necklaces and other pretty things let me know and I shall put you in touch)




I a going to give you a few pictures of Lucie's and Lulu's (another friend who has this wonderful obsession) dolls. I'm sure they won't mind me pimping their boys.




This is Davenport:


He belongs to Lucie and is rather dashing. Blonde haired and green eyed. So wonderful.


This is Kippen:

He belongs to Lulu but is currently living with Lucie so Davenport has someone to live with.
I'm going to thank Lucie and Lulu simply because they have been so darn helpful in my quest for a doll. I have very little money at the moment having just moved house so unfortunately I couldn't spend £300 on large, resin doll. Small and vinyl for me for now but expect lots of pictures of my red haired/yellow eyes beauty in the near future.
xx

No comments: