Thursday 29 May 2008

Christopher Moore

Argh on a post frenzy today and no one even reads this shit. Anyways Book/ author Review.

Christopher Moore.
American Author I believe. I bought two of his books by juding them by their cover. First 'Fluke' then 'Coyote Blue'. Enter the world of the surreal, magical and pure wonderful. Fluke is about Whales but they are not as they seem. Coyote Blue is harder to explain, just read it you won't be disappointed.

Now I am reading "A dirty job". And I'm in love, not only with Moore's wonderfully humourous and tongue in cheek writing style but also with the Antagonist Charlie Asher, you'd think simple second hand salesman, but no. I also love his Daughter Sophie and her Hellhounds.

Although i haven't finished it yet I urge you to read it. You will not be disappointed. I've laughed, I've cried and I'm reading to read my fourth Moore book 'Lamb' after this. Although I don't wish to leave Charlie Asher behind.

<3

No comments: