Monday 14 April 2008

Up and coming Photoshoot. With boys!

I've still got some pictures to upload from Ben's shoot (my bloke - so stunning). Some really awesome shots in that set would still love your CC once they're up.

Anyways Ben and our friend Adam have agreed to do a slashy photoshoot. When I say slashy I mean homoerotic. If it's not your thing then steer clear of the post after next.

I need a few ideas. Pictures, locations, suggestions on poses clothing etc.
I've already had some lovelies over at Livejournal give me some golden ideas and am really looking forward to this shoot.

It better not bloody rain.
Jet x

3 comments:

iRant said...

I have a suggestion - use Dan instead of Adam. *nods*

Unknown said...

That would be truly wonderful but alas I do not think Dan would be into it.

Have you met Adam? Not lloyd, Blyth?

iRant said...

I don't know any of your friends' last names, dude! Dan should get gay. I like Dan.