Tuesday 18 March 2008

Where my musical alligences realy lie.

Some of you may find this quite sad but, I pay all the CDs onto the computer so I can make compilations. Great, right?

Well, todays driving music is a mix of Michael Buble (Jazzy Swing Music) John Barrowman (Captain Jack/Man of musicals singing songs from Musicals and being generally a bit wonderful) Michelle Branch (American singer/Song Writer) , 1 Carpenters song (Old school awesomeness) and 1 Kelly Clarkson Song (Won American Idol? Gorgeous voice.)

So no rock, no electro nothing that's really worth boasting about liking. This is why I'm different. I'm looking forward to listening to this CD.

Screw you all with the preconceptions of what is cool. I rock. I'll turn it up to 11 and sing my little heart out. Best way to start of the day!

Of course we now need a picture of The Captain. If only I could take Torchwood to work and just watch it instead of doing anything useful.

Alas I can't. This Cd is also taking a long time to burn and I think I'm going to be late. Hmm. Must find my sunglasses so i don't get blinded. Byesee all. x

1 comment:

iRant said...

It's funny, 11 is REALLY quiet on my CD player. It's more like turning it up to 80 for me.