Monday 24 March 2008

Myspace Bands You Should Really Check Out:

Here is ia list of bands that I think are pretty wonderful. They are in my top friends so if I happen to mess up these links then head over to my Myspace page:

Myspace/Jettica

Naturally, my band first. FButtons - Experimental Electro Rock. A bit of random music to brighten your day with tunes such as 'Wackle' and 'Ricockulous' . Devine inspiration from a day of shopping with my Sister and a band was born 6 hours later

Robots in Disguise - Electro bitches. Awesomeness. And sexiness.

Nemo - More wonderous electro. These boys are talented, beautiful and just plain wonderful. I can't sing their praises enough. Singer James has appeared in various episodes of The Mighty Boosh which I seriously rate as one of the best comedies ever. Great band, seriously dancable tunes.

Trash Money - More Electro but it is a sing-a-long fest of awesome beats and groovy lyrics.

Nicolai Prowse - Beautiful singer/songwriter with gorgeous songs. Check him out and fall in love. Formerly with the band Do Me Bad Things (who were absolutely amazing, both live and on CD).

I'll leave you with those lovelies for now. I promise some rock in my next Myspace bands post. xx

No comments: