Sunday 11 May 2008

Music Stuff - Press Release Services.

For a music blog I think it's quite devoid of music stuff so here we go.

Through working for Pit Viper Music I've gained a love for music marketing and writing all over again. So I am offering my services to those who need them.

You don't have to pay me all I ask is that if you think I've done a good job tell your friends and if you want to give me some money for the writing/marketing I do for you then you can. Obviously if I get money I'd be able to devote more of my time to the task as I'm swapping jobs at the moment and things are a bit hectic and money is tight.

So if you need Press Releases, Bios, Reviews, Press Liasion, Promotion or anything else then I can probably be of assistance.

If you need some writing examples then have a look at Helium.com under the username Jettica.

Thanks all
Jet x

No comments: